Job ID: 391 Location: Elora, ON Start Date: Immediately
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors;
- Operate auto scrubbers, pressure washers, carpet cleaning machines and burnishes;
- Post-construction and high-level cleaning;
- Use company tools and products to ensure high-level cleaning is completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operate lifts and platforms to hoist cleaners up and down safely;
- Use ladders, scaffolding, and other assists to reach high-level areas;
- Follow company procedures for cleaning, safety and customer service;
- Ensure that cleaning equipment is kept clean, well maintained and properly stored, and janitor’s closet is organized and stocked;
- Represent the Commercial Cleaning Services brand in a respectable manner.
- Police Clearance Background check;
- Ability to communicate with clients and supervisors orally and through written text in order to fulfill client needs;
- Must possess strong attention to detail in order to thoroughly clean facilities;
- Ability to stay motivated when completing daily tasks;
- A demonstrated commitment to enhancing a safety culture;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with minimal supervision;
- Exercise judgement and discretion when in the presence of sensitive client information.
- Part-time: Monday to Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.