Job ID: 396 Location: Hamilton, ON Start Date: Immediately
With over 1,000 employees across Ontario, Commercial Cleaning Services offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success. We believe in building value for the customer and our employees. We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values. Do you have all of this? If yes, we think you are ready to join our team.
Why work for CCS?
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits including health, vision, dental
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Light Duty Cleaner, your duties may include…
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors;
- Operate auto scrubbers, pressure washers, carpet cleaning machines and burnishes;
- Post-construction and high-level cleaning;
- Use company tools and products to ensure high-level cleaning is completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operate lifts and platforms to hoist cleaners up and down safely;
- Use ladders, scaffolding, and other assists to reach high-level areas;
- Follow company procedures for cleaning, safety and customer service;
- Ensure that cleaning equipment is kept clean, well maintained and properly stored, and janitor’s closet is organized and stocked;
- Represent the Commercial Cleaning Services brand in a respectable manner.
- Police Clearance Background check;
- Ability to communicate with clients and supervisors orally and through written text in order to fulfill client needs;
- Must possess strong attention to detail in order to thoroughly clean facilities;
- Ability to stay motivated when completing daily tasks;
- A demonstrated commitment to enhancing a safety culture;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with minimal supervision;
- Exercise judgement and discretion when in the presence of sensitive client information.