Job ID: 408 Location: Brantford, ON Start Date: Immediately
With over 1,000 employees across Ontario, Commercial Cleaning Services offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success.
We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
Why work for CCS?
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits including health, vision, dental
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Day Shift Supervisor, your duties may include…
- Coordinate the work of general duty cleaners and waste and recyclers
- Prepare work schedules and co-ordinate cleaning and maintenance activities with other departments
- Inspect sites and facilities to ensure work meets CCS’ quality of standards
- Liaise between client/customers, head office and workers to monitor and resolve customer complaints and issues as needed
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as extra cleaning, equipment repairs, replacements or contract work
- Oversee the onboarding of new staff ensuring proper paperwork, training and orientation
- Perform certain cleaning duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Police Background Check
If you are interested in this opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to this job posting. We greatly appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.