Job ID: 501 Location: St Catharines, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you take pride in achieving results? Are you looking for a career at a fast growing and innovative company?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, offices buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
Why work for CCS?
- Flexible remote work schedule
- Competitive salary and employee benefits packages
- Opportunities for career growth and internal advancement
- Friendly yet professional working environment
Your duties may include…
- Accounts Payable including processing supplier invoices and payments
- Accounts Receivable including invoicing and posting receipts to customer accounts
- Calculate and prepare payments and supporting schedules for various expenses
- Prepare accounting department reports and reconciliations
- Provide accounting and administrative support to management and operations
- Ensuring job costing for revenue and expense transactions are accurately posted to client accounts
- 2-3 years’ accounting experience and working toward professional designation preferred Post-secondary diploma in Accounting
- Advanced technical skills with MS Word and Excel
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting and job costing principles
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new software programs
- Focused with ability to multi-task and accurately complete work within required timelines
- Positive and friendly attitude