Job ID: 421 Location: St Catharines, ONStart Date: Immediately
Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk/Operations Administrator working out of our St. Catharines office.
Based in the Niagara Region, with over 1,000 employees across Ontario, CCS offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success.
We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefit Program – Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As an Operations Administrator, your duties may include…
- Respond to client service issues, direct service requests to operations and track work order completion
- Provide inside support to a team of field account managers and supervisors
- Create and post Accounts Receivable and Payable invoices in a timely manner
- Organize and maintain customer and supplier files
- General office and administrative duties as required
- 1-3 years’ accounting experience and working in an office environment
- Advanced technical skills with Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
- Relevant experience working in an office environment with general administrative, accounting and customer service duties
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting, mainly Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Knowledge of Job Costing would be would be considered an asset but is not mandatory
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new software programs
- Focused with ability to multi-task and accurately complete work within required timelines
- Positive and friendly attitude, detail oriented
- This position offers a salary range of $40-43,000 based on candidate experience
- Hours of work are Mon-Fri, 8:30-4:30
If you are interested in this opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We greatly appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.