Job ID: 423 Location: Belleville, ONStart Date: Immediately
Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) has an immediate opening for an Area Manager to cover the regions of Belleville, Trenton and Peterborough, ON.
Based in the Niagara Region, with over 1,000 employees across Ontario, CCS offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success.
We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
Do you have all of this? If yes, we think you are ready to join our team.
Why work for CCS?
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits including health, vision, dental
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As an Area Manager, your duties may include…
- Maintain relationships with customers by performing site visits and inspections to ensure the quality of service is delivered
- Ensure that each client receives exceptional customer service by anticipating potential needs and responding to complaints or issues.
- Process work orders from the client through computer software tracking systems
- Respond to internal and external inquiries through email and work phone
- Recommend or arrange for additional cleaning services as required
- Coordinate with Human Resources to oversee the performance and training of janitorial staff and supervisors
- Promote a safe work environment by ensuring that cleaners are following CCS’ safe operating procedures
- Ensure cleaning equipment and machines are in proper working condition, or arrange for repairs with maintenance department
- 3-5 years’ experience working within the cleaning industry, with a leadership role
- Knowledge of cleaning tools, products, equipment and machinery
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and meet unforeseen demands
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computer programs
- Criminal Record Check
- G Class Driver’s License
If you are interested in this opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We greatly appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.