Job ID: 510 Location: Mississauga, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you take pride in achieving results? Are you looking for a career at a fast-growing and innovative company?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry-leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, office buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
Why work for CCS?
- Employee Benefits Program – Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Assistant Supervisor, your duties may include…
- Ensure that the client receives exceptional customer service through regular communication with onsite representatives, responding to service quality issues on a timely basis and promoting a service-oriented culture
- Promote a healthy & safe work environment by ensuring that all CCS employees follow safe operating policies and procedures
- Assist supervisors to co-ordinate the work of employees and schedules
- Represent the Commercial Cleaning Services brand in a respectable manner
- Make recommendations to the Supervisors regarding the performance of staff
- Other duties as reasonably required from time to time
- Availability to work weekends
- 1-3 years of experience working within the facility services industry in a leadership role.
- Valid G driver’s licence with a clean record
- Strong knowledge of best practices in the cleaning industry including cleaning processes, environmentally sustainable products, tools, equipment and machinery
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and meet unforeseen demands
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to use technology tools
- Police Background Check