Job ID: 600 Location: London, ONStart Date: Immediately
At Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) we’re on a mission to create clean, safe, and attractive environments where people can work, learn, and enjoy. We’re challenging the definition of a service provider by forging strong partnerships with our clients and employees, mutually invested in a shared vision of success. Building Value…Cleaning Smartly, that’s what we’re about.
The successful candidate will have hands on experience in the janitorial industry, excellent communication skills and a passion for people and customer service. If you are interested to develop your career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Why work for CCS?
- Opportunities. We care about your personal and professional development. We provide you with certified training programs and opportunities for internal promotion.
- Team Work. We thrive on positively impacting people’s lives, and we believe employees’ experiences matter. We work hard to bring people on board that are self-motivated, driven, and inspired by the mission and values we carry.
- Benefits. Comprehensive employee benefits including Health, Life, Vision and Dental coverage
As a supervisor, your duties will include…
- Ensure the client receives exceptional customer service by performing inspections, responding to service quality issues on a timely basis, and promoting a service-oriented culture
- Provide hands on training to janitorial staff by demonstrating proper cleaning techniques and standard operating procedures
- Prepare shift schedules and work assignments in accordance with contract requirements, ensuring the efficient delivery of services
- Working with the HR department, provide site level oversight of employee recruitment, hiring, training and performance management
- Ordering of supplies, tools & equipment and management of a preventative maintenance program to keep all equipment in safe working order
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in the janitorial industry, in a leadership role
- You have strong knowledge of best practices in the cleaning industry including cleaning processes, environmentally sustainable products, tools, equipment and machinery
- You demonstrate excellent planning, organizational, and people management skills
- You have the ability to problem-solve and meet unforeseen demands
- You have experience with Microsoft Office and ability to use technology tools
- You are able to meet the physical demands of the position, including lifting up to 40 lbs and standing or walking for up to 8 hours at a time
- Police Background Check
- G Class Driver’s License