Job ID: 412 Location: Different regions, ON Start Date: Immediately
Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) has an immediate need for workers to assist with enhanced disinfecting cleaning projects. Working with a team of industry experts, you will be trained to clean smartly and work safely. We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values. If you share these values, we think you are ready to join our team.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Day Porter, your duties may include…
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure to disinfect touchpoint surfaces and public areas
- Follow company procedures for cleaning, safety and customer service
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs
- Wash walls, windows and window coverings
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Police Clearance Background check
If you are interested in this opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to this job posting. We greatly appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.