Job ID: 506 Location: Niagara Region, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you take pride in achieving results? Are you looking for a career at a fast growing and innovative company?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, offices buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
This position requires availability for overtime and a flexible schedule (shifts can be scheduled from Monday to Sunday).Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive employee benefits including drug, vision and dental
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
What will I do?
- Learn industry-leading cleaning techniques to achieve consistently high quality results
- Operate auto-scrubbers, ride on machines, carpet extractors and floor burnishing machines to complete periodic floor maintenance including stripping and waxing, buffing and burnishing hard floors and carpet cleaning
- Lifting and moving furniture and equipment for the purpose of completing cleaning and floor maintenance
- Assisting with loading, unloading and delivering cleaning supplies, consumables and equipment
- Deliver exceptional customer service while addressing customers’ unique needs
- May perform high-level cleaning tasks which require the use of ladders or scaffolding
- Help us Build Value and Clean Smartly!
What do I need?
- Passion for customer service
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills
- Physical fitness to complete job duties
- Police Background Check
- G Class Driver’s Licence
- Lift up to 51 lbs
- Stand and/or walk throughout the duration of the shift
- Able to bend, stretch, lift, push, pull and carry, climb stairs
- Operate equipment when required
Commercial Cleaning Services recognizes that strength as an organization comes from inclusion and diversity. Reasonable requests for accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process will be considered in accordance with Provincial and Federal employment legislation. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada, without sponsorship.