Job ID: 430 Location: Niagara Region, ONStart Date: Immediately
Commercial Cleaning Services is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our current HR team. If you are interested in growing your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and are self-motivated, have effective communication skills, and have the ability to multi-task, we invite you to apply today.
Based out of St. Catharines, Commercial Cleaning Services is a contract janitorial provider to hundreds of clients throughout Ontario. With 1000+ employees and several high-profile clients, we are a rapidly expanding and innovative company looking to find great talent.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefits Program – Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Human Resources Coordinator, your duties may include…
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Pre-screen candidates and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Assist with data tracking and compliance for Health and Safety training, Employment Equity, Pay Equity and other initiatives
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper-based employee files
- Process and maintain police clearances for contract compliance
- Process, verify and register documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations
- Maintain and update manual and computerized filing and registration systems, and compile and prepare reports and documents relating to personnel activities
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience working in an office environment
- Post-secondary diploma in Human Resources or a related field
- Advanced technical skills with MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new software programs
- Focused with the ability to multi-task and accurately complete work within required timelines
- Positive and friendly attitude
Commercial Cleaning Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation can be provided throughout the application process. We greatly appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.