Job ID: 393 Location: Mississauga, ON Start Date: Ongoing
With over 1,000 employees across Ontario, Commercial Cleaning Services offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our clients’ – success. We believe in building value for the customer and our employees. We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values. Do you have all of this? If yes, we think you are ready to join our team.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a General Duty Cleaner, your duties may include…
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs
- Wash walls, windows and window coverings
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Represent the Commercial Cleaning Services brand in a respectable manner
- Must be available to work flexible hours;
- General knowledge of cleaning methods, equipment and materials is an asset;
- Police Clearance Background check;
- Ability to communicate with clients and supervisors orally and through written text in order to fulfill client needs;
- Must possess strong attention to detail in order to thoroughly clean facilities;
- Ability to stay motivated when completing daily tasks;
- A demonstrated commitment to enhancing a safety culture;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with minimal supervision;
- Exercise judgement and discretion when in the presence of sensitive client information.