Job ID: 452 Location: Hamilton, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a passion for customer service and take pride in making a difference?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, offices buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Benefit Plan, including Health, Life, Vision and Dental coverage
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
As a Supervisor, your duties may include…
- Ensure that the client receives exceptional customer service through regular communication with onsite representatives, responding to service quality issues on a timely basis and and promoting a service oriented culture
- Prepare shift schedules and work assignments in accordance with contract requirements, ensuring the efficient delivery of services
- Promote a healthy & safe work environment by ensuring that all CCS employees follow safe operating policies and procedures
- Ordering of supplies, tools & equipment and management of a preventative maintenance program to keep all equipment in safe working order
- Other duties as reasonably required from time to time
- 1-3 years’ experience working within the facility services industry in a leadership role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in the cleaning industry including cleaning processes, environmentally sustainable products, tools, equipment and machinery
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and meet unforeseen demands
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to use technology tools
- Police Background Check
- G Class Driver’s License
If you are interested in this opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, please submit your resume and cover letter to this posting. We greatly appreciate all applicants and will contact those selected for an interview.