Job ID: 510 Location: London, ONStart Date: Immediately
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. CCS helps create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities throughout Ontario.
We have an immediate need for a Night Supervisor at a large education facility in London, ON. As the Night Shift Supervisor, you will lead a team of janitorial staff to deliver exceptional results.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive employee benefits’ package including health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
What will I do?
- Ensure that the client receives exceptional customer service through regular communication with onsite representatives, responding to service quality issues on a timely basis and promoting a service oriented culture
- Prepare shift schedules and work assignments in accordance with contract requirements, ensuring the efficient delivery of services
- Working with the HR department, provide site level oversight of employee recruitment, hiring, training and development, coaching and discipline
- Promote a healthy & safe work environment by ensuring that all CCS employees follow safe operating policies and procedures
- Ordering of supplies, tools & equipment and management of a preventative maintenance program to keep all equipment in safe working order
- Other duties as reasonably required from time to time
What do I need?
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within the facility services industry, including
- Strong knowledge of best practices in the cleaning industry including cleaning processes, environmentally sustainable products, tools, equipment and machinery
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to use technology tools
- Police Background Check
- Lift up to 30 lbs
- Stand and/or walk throughout the duration of the shift
- Able to bend, stretch, lift, push, pull and carry, climb stairs
- Operate equipment when required
Commercial Cleaning Services recognizes that strength as an organization comes from inclusion and diversity. Reasonable requests for accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process will be considered in accordance with Provincial and Federal employment legislation. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada, without sponsorship.