Job ID: 504 Location: London, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you take pride in achieving results? Are you looking for a career at a fast-growing and innovative company?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry-leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, office buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefits Program – Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As a Site Supervisor, your duties may include…
- Ensure that the client receives exceptional customer service through regular communication with onsite representatives, responding to service quality issues on a timely basis and promoting a service-oriented culture
- Prepare shift schedules and work assignments in accordance with contract requirements, ensuring the efficient delivery of services
- Promote a healthy & safe work environment by ensuring that all CCS employees follow safe operating policies and procedures
- Ordering of supplies, tools & equipment and management of a preventative maintenance program to keep all equipment in safe working order
- Other duties as reasonably required from time to time
- 1-3 years of experience working within the facility services industry in a leadership role.
- Valid G driver’s licence with a clean record
- Strong knowledge of best practices in the cleaning industry including cleaning processes, environmentally sustainable products, tools, equipment and machinery
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and meet unforeseen demands
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to use technology tools
- Police Background Check