Job ID: 502 Location: St Catharines, ONStart Date: Immediately
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you take pride in achieving results? Are you looking for a career at a fast growing and innovative company?
If so, we’re Commercial Cleaning Services and we’d love to hear from you!
At Commercial Cleaning Services, we’re proud to call ourselves professional cleaners, with industry leading training programs, environmentally friendly cleaning products and practices, and most importantly – an unmatched commitment to quality and customer service. Working at schools, offices buildings, retail sites, and more, CCS staff are helping create cleaner, healthier spaces in communities across Ontario.
Why work for CCS?
- Flexible remote work schedule
- Competitive salary and employee benefits packages
- Opportunities for career growth and internal advancement
- Friendly yet professional working environment
Your duties may include…
- Create and post Accounts Receivable and Payable invoices
- Organize and maintain customer and supplier files
- Respond to client service issues, direct service requests to operations and track work order completion
- Provide inside support to a team of field account managers and supervisors
- Assist with recording and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Invoice and post payments to customer accounts
- Calculate and prepare supporting schedules for expenses and government remittances
- Prepare accounting department reports and reconciliations
- Provide accounting and administrative support to management and operations
- Ensure job costing for revenue and expense transactions are accurately posted to client accounts
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience working in an office environment
- Post-secondary diploma in office or business administration
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and operations support an asset
- Advanced technical skills with MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new software programs
- Focused with ability to multi-task and accurately complete work within required timelines
- Positive and friendly attitude