Job ID: 420 Location: Brantford, ONStart Date: Immediately
Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) has an immediate opening for an Operations Administrator working in Brantford, ON.
Based in the Niagara Region, with over 1,000 employees across Ontario, CCS offers the benefits of a rapidly growing company while maintaining the feel of a close-knit community. A place where your work will be supported and your participation recognized, and your input is an essential part of our – and our client’s – success.
We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
Why work for CCS?
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefit Program – Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
As an Operations Administrator, your duties may include…
- Prepare timesheets and payroll information accurately and efficiently;
- Review Supervisor Reports for accuracy, and ensure that they reconcile with payroll before sending to billing
- Act as the chief point of contact onsite for CCS; including answering phone calls, mail and emails
- Act as liaison between onsite Ferrero and Head Office, including delivering important information or notifying about incidents
- Coordinate with Site Supervisor to recruit, interview and onboard employees as needed
- Daily update the “Employee Board” to ensure accurate representation of where staff will be working for that day
- Coordinate with Site Supervisor, Account Manager or HR to write verbal, written, suspension or termination letters
- Onboarding and training new employees for this site, including paperwork and training
- Print ISO sheets, shift notes and other administrative needs
- Organize employee lunches and appreciation events
- Review JHSC meeting minutes and send to Health and Safety Manager
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience working in an office environment
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Management, Office Administration, Human Resources or similar
- Advanced technical skills with MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new software programs
- Focused with the ability to multi-task and accurately complete work within required timelines
- Police Background Check
- Positive and friendly attitude